Sunday, June 26, 2011

Me First Botteria de Wiskers!!...(Whisky)

Anywas speaker of the house in Hobo Land Linkilandia!!!...

I took my first drink of that stuff you don't talk about called then, moonshine...!

But is was not moonshine but moonliting more than that,..lol,...out in the calle streets!...

Anyways gumby and then pookie and then come on here money!...

Any way....!!! I was then playin' hooiky with a good deal!!!...

But then not true, but now who knows!!!...

Tip the Neal: Ok,...what the Press want to say is that he had, not the, No the reporters said, or kind of heard rumor of someone comment in Blog, Wew! are bak! Its is show time!!!

I heard the music play...mmm...that there would be a day... that tommorrow....may morrow, but may come the end of sorrow!!!

Yesterday...mmm...all my trougos SIMM's so for away...but it SIMMs they are here to Stay!...

Any ways tragoman!...what is up?!..

despacito...muy despacito...me fui hundienco...en esta soledad!!!

El Nantiki Hobo...Inc...Ltd...

No comments:

Post a Comment