Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What the Hobo said to me and I did not believe it!!!...

Any ways love pass me the bottle because I'm lonely!!!..

BSOM: concerned and cornered...What kind of lonely Hoby!...

Hoby: Nada Toby just triste Toby!...

BSOM: I'll tell you what!!!...

... Come Starbucks and freshen up with some Pike gook coffee!!...

Hoby: Well Ok! Omly you beahve preety good!!!...

BSOM: Ok! You...Look threres Ma-ny and Marry!!!

And...I like that ideal!...

Hoby: acid lavid we best man and woman!...

BSOM: We we will be the best foursome and the best couple you and me!!!...

Hoby: Don't push your luck,...esto no going no where!!!...

BSOM:Anyways...let's go and shop SIMM more!!...

Hoby: Ta bien...para over there Boy!!!


thbg\BSOM\Man-y\Marie ^^^^^^^^^^^

No comments:

Post a Comment