Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Borderland Trail to the Orient...!

Fox Fine Arts

UTEP

We believe
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Anyways Lovi, I couldn't not cheer you up...

Some Sekario got aheah me and cheer you up...

And I was with the Ejidatario working a plan to save oun nation from cold...

Kindly know I love you...but...

I know you are not ...there today with...

Anyways...

I kindly know to tell you I will stop by so see if you better...

If anything else I hope to see yo smile again and that will...

Make my day...

Ps. I love you Sekario or Ejidatario...

Kindly know love,..

I don't want to see you again...period..,

I guess I get now my 91,000 bucks from a Sekario from Washington who want to get into my pants...

Ps.. I love you...

Sekario or Ejidatario...

BSOM

thbg

//www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

Kindly know...final...

not final yet...check..check...

freeze...freeze

check...check...

but no fleece...

No comments:

Post a Comment