Saturday, October 15, 2011

Precept: Nontike, yo, have been fallin' off on things...offshift...??

Nantiki in thought: I don't know darlin' but this bible thing is hittin' and I don't click...!!

Precept: And what troubles you the most Nano-tick...??

Nantiki...The convention is over... and that troubles me...

I called the police and they did not come...

Precept...give it up Nut-tick...they were busy...like the Jidsu...!!

I like the Jidsu and on the...counsent...

Precept...Of course she has concept...she is not a baby...

And that what troubles me the most...!!

She is not a baby...??

No the baby!!!...

Her of course...??? You Perches has special rated this fall...

Yep...make my bus non-ticket to Omaha one seat...!!

I think I see the rain has cleared...

I think I will live another day...

And so it was once upon a time...in Pecantick Land...

The End...

BSOM

http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

We will all not sleep...but we will all be changed in a twinkle of an eye...

Paul

thbg

No comments:

Post a Comment