Monday, November 28, 2011

As we write on our chat number 12 today, we have to confess that we had an anxiousset back today. As we remember today the day started with much apprehension because of the stigma of our sinful episode that we had yesterday...

We started or the devil started on us today with some work our parents wanted us to do today. Carry refrigerator and stoves and washing-machines. Since we remember that my mother appointed us a good dinner yesterday we went and did the labors of the today, but...

as always we get -0- recompense for our toil. Some relative helped us but my parents refused to pay him. So we did the labors and the Lord was very gracious to us. My sister I cannot tell who, took us to eat a handsome meal and we were refreshed...

Towards the end of the meal Satan wanted me to bring him some dessert and I just couldn't. I was offended because it a free and he could of served himself. I'm sorry about the incident. My sister catered to my parent's request and gave him the dessert...

Which I was gracious of them. I was supposed to have ended some fasting and could of been in a humble mood but I was insulted beyond means to assimilate. The devil did not get away without sobataging our be the lowly and humble...

I was proud and arrogant in front of everyone. Not very unleavened. My God grants us peace and mercy and I know I with pains forgiveness. In Jessus Name we Pray. Amen.

BSOM\thbg

http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

Forgiveness is just a confession away withi self realization...
thbg

No comments:

Post a Comment