Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Bad Dream...

Love,...what was tha der-rim you have...

I really do not know what you are talkin' about...

I really thought we had it together...

And Love,...please refrain from makin' contact with...

La Cuca-borracha...

Whas is thas lovus...?

I don't know but you make...made...perhaps...

No,...no smirk...I supposed to be mad...

That's what someone told me...

And I said,...let's beat her up....

And Love,...how did you know it was a...She...?

I don't know but...She was all that I was thinking about....

Think about...nad bout' that dream...

mmm....I fell asleep....

Abd Paul said,...well we not all sleep,...but we shall all be changed...

In a twinky of en eye....

Abd so it is written to be so....

ditto...Love...?

I don't know what it mean a twinky... or en I....

But I see...

And I know aht I will be changed....

And so I see...I and I really pray for that to come....

BSOM
http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

I make all thing anew....

Jesus

thbg

No comments:

Post a Comment