Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Holy Father in Heaven, Jesus all wonderful God, thankyou for your kind intercession for us in Heaven. Thankyou for shedding light of how little know I about how you care the real righteousness of love and concern for others...

Today I was arrested about my walk and what is really important more important than other things. God, please break the 3 loaves and 2 fish of devotion in our heart and give to the needy and destitute...

We know we will collect 12 baskets of left loaves from our meager gift. What we will give up of ourselves we will collect 12 baskets of we negate our souls. If we love holiness and righteousness more than the plight of others, we want to question if we really have the love of God in our hearts...

Thankyou God for letting the love back in our hearts and not letting the devil mock our religion and bring it to naught in the first place. We just pray for strength and fortitude to do what is right before you...

Please leave the results to God. If we love this world goods and we see a brother in need and shut our hearts to him or her or them. Do we really have the love of God in us?...

May God have all the Praise and Glory in Heaven and on the Earth. Amen.

BSOM\thbg
http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

I was in prison and you came to me...

I was hungry and you gave me meat...

I was naked and you clothed me...

I was a stanger and you let me in...

Jesus

thbg

No comments:

Post a Comment