Monday, January 23, 2012

En aquel tiempo, cuando Jesus vio la machedumbre, subio al monte y se sento. Entonces se les acercaron los discipilulos. Ense guida comenzo a enseniarles, y les dijo:

“Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the Kingdom of God”

“Blessed are those who mourn for they will be comforted”

“Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth”

“Blessed are those who wish for justice done for them, it will be done”

“Blessed are the merciful, they will be shown mercy”

“Blessed are the clean of heart and intention they shall see God in the right way”

“Blessed are the peace makers, they shall eat of what they bake”

And..

“Blessed are those persecuted for my name sake, they are set for life and already own the Matrix of Blessings”

-------------------------------------

Hello Calvin. I AM Doctor 5-40...

(Calvin) Y-You’re a Robot??…

(Robot) Ha-Ha. Affirmative…We wouldn’t trust a delicate operation like this to clumsy Human hands, now would we?…

Calvin and Hobbes
By Bill Watterson
-----------------------------------

Sec. 6

That the word “person” as used in this Act shall be constructed to include any individual or corporation or member of any partnership or other unincorporated association…

The term “ship or deliver for shipment in interstate or foreign commerce”…

Keating-Owen Child Labor Act 1916
------------------------------------
Love, What do you percive if it was possible??...

And what do you mean possible??..

Well I don't mean you couldn't percieve like it wasn't possible for you!!..

Yet I don't see where this is all going...percieve person!!!

Hold the thought...I'll be right back!!

Checking you books or notes,...nay??!!

Paz...Paz...

BSOM\thbg
------------------------------------------

Passage 1 Chronicles 17:10-15:

10And since the time that I commanded judges to be over my people Israel. Moreover I will subdue all thine enemies. Furthermore I tell thee that the LORD will build thee an house.

11And it shall come to pass, when thy days be expired that thou must go to be with thy fathers, that I will raise up thy seed after thee, which shall be of thy sons; and I will establish his kingdom.

12He shall build me an house, and I will stablish his throne for ever.

13I will be his father, and he shall be my son: and I will not take my mercy away from him, as I took it from him that was before thee:

14But I will settle him in mine house and in my kingdom for ever: and his throne shall be established for evermore.

15According to all these words, and according to all this vision, so did Nathan speak unto David.


Old Testament
-------------------------------------

http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

No comments:

Post a Comment