Thursday, June 14, 2012

Justificating...with no stones on hand...

Noe Contract Law is on Agreements yaw noe... Noe??.. No is in English... I know... That two.. Too... Yes... Amen... Away with that glish... The angle... Must be a twisted one... English ... Ok... Got to fist base... First base... Chenk...?? Check... Yes please give her the check... mmm... I...that you aleady didt that you pussy cat,,, I thought I swat a pussy cat... Never mind..give me the check... I suppose i couldn't think me out of that/?... Swat?/... GIVE ME the check... really don't want to argue..un..de..courrus...???...(sweating a little)... How much..not... It was free... On mee... It is a question of semantics.. Of see-man..ticks.. Listen jinglet...I don't like to loose that number... stealy dan... Forget it... I couldn't.. it was fromex el your pocket... Volcano... Game over... Please insert another coin...no pesos... BSOM/thbg http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory// He will laugh at there derision... Old Testament

No comments:

Post a Comment