Tuesday, June 26, 2012

What a Saudi told me...

The high priest questioned Jesus about his followers and his teaching. But Jesus told him, “I have spoken freely in front of everyone. And I have always taught in our meeting places and in the Temple, where all our people come together. I have not said anything in secret. Why are you questioning ME? They know what I have said.”… New Testament Sam was surprised. “You never talk about yourself.” “Hello,” said a very un-Italian-looking blond waitress who smiled admiringly up at Morgan. “Table for two? No problem at all.” What She Wants Cathy Kelly Passage Habakkuk 3:4-7: 4And his brightness was as the light; he had horns coming out of his hand: and there was the hiding of his power. 5Before him went the pestilence, and burning coals went forth at his feet. 6He stood, and measured the earth: he beheld, and drove asunder the nations; and the everlasting mountains were scattered, the perpetual hills did bow: his ways are everlasting. 7I saw the tents of Cushan in affliction: and the curtains of the land of Midian did tremble. Old Testament Surely Jesus was Mocking Them since HE HIMSELF was the Word and the key to eternal life. And ‘los de tal’ really knew they could not have life from any of his followers, since like Ghandi said, if when someone asked him if he respected Jesus and HE said “HIM I respect” I kind think the creation is something about him I can never bring against him”, “His followers” “I really fear” “He visit my town in South America” “His followers did not” Certainly United States President Barak Obama visit the poor in Brazil had more impression on the Arab world, but they wonder when is he coming to visit their poor town in Yemen or some ‘aldea’ in Saudi Arabia… “The others did not” The just park their car and want to fill up their tank..s And point… Skit http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory// I hungered and you gave me bread… I was in prison and you came to me… I was naked and you clothed me… I was thirty and you gave me drink… Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment