Sunday, September 4, 2011

The Calvi-n-ary Question...

Any way love...I mean for you kind of thing...you know...that is it...that way...there...

Why would you say fatso...calvinizer...I do have a choice...you no all...!!

Kind of think of it hat it way I though of you when I looked into your pretty eyes and sweet smile...

I don't know this Calvin thing looks better and better and what ...else di... you ...see...?

I say heaven open...and a voice say...this decision you don't want to make...

And...what lovi...?

Nothing...

Anyways...He said...It is not good to be alone...

But the quilt is for two...

Yep two out three ain't bad...

Creep...do not let me make a choice for you...

Good...

Good..?

The quilt is good for two...

Here it is...I'll shower and get up...

And...

Well just put the pillow aligned right..when you make the bed...

I thought that maybe that was not what I had in mind...kind of thing...I think...

Well ok...I'll just sleep in...get the kids ready for school and aling the dishes right ...when you wash them...

Baby is it too late...

Why don't we go to I-Hop for breakfast...?

Maybe the dishes are already alingned at that place...!!!

I kind think that too...

The quit...

Well la necesidad es santo...let talk about it there...you like the strawberry ones...

....short circuit...

I don't thing that was the Best Buy...

check...but not freeze...o that...

...troubled soul...

...Prayer for redemption...

BSOM

http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

Puttin two much sour on the cream...can make the cream to go sour...

thbg

No comments:

Post a Comment