Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Puck stops here Lobby!!..

Wonderful New Lovi,...

Whace may that bee...

Well the sting maybe over...

How sue...Robin Hood...?...

I don't know get rid of the old figs...

And work with the good wood...

And continue the United States of America Brotherhood...

BSOM
http://christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

Let the old figs continue...

...to rot....

thbg

____________________________

The Lord showed me, and behold two baskets of figs and were set before the Temple of the Lord and one basket had good figs even ripe.

And the other basket a basket case of figs...

And the Lord said this basket I may use but the other...sloven...!!

The bad figs I will root back to Chaldea and Irak or Babilon...

The new good figs I will root to heaven...

And the bad one surely cannot be eaten...

And the good ones are good for the children...

And the other ones I will...

..deliver to be removed to all the nations for their hurt and to be a reproach and a proverb and a taunt and curse in all the places where I will drive them...

Jeremiah 24

No comments:

Post a Comment