Saturday, September 24, 2011

Jotham was twenty and five old when he began to reign, and he reigned sixteen years in Jerusalem. His mother's name was Jerusham, the daughter of Zadok.

And he did what which was right in the sight of the Lord, according to all that his father Uzzaih did:

However he entered not into the Temple and the people did yet corruptly...

___________________________________________________________

Blessed are they who do his commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates of the city...

___________________________________________________________

Love I tell you obedience is...a tree of life...

But to be given the tree of life well you don't have to get there...

And we are already there basking on its branches...

__________________________________________________________

BSOM

http://www.christianblog/tohimbeglory//

Sometimes when I'm talking my words can't keep with my thoughts...

I tell you Love...did I see a twinkle in you eyes and nose?...

thbg

No comments:

Post a Comment