Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mind-y-our-own business!!..

I’m determined to set the world record for having one’s finger continuously in one nose…

…I can’t believe there’s even such a cat-a-gory…

In that case, call me ‘champ’…!

-------------------------------

This piece of pie is awfully darn small…!

….Life could be worse Calvin…

Life could be lot better too…!

… …. But worse is more likely…!

-------------------------------

Calvin and Hobbes
Bill Watterson
____________________________________________

Love dee…the champ thing-s…!!

I really don not think that was to cute but tastay…

And life being so worse…what could be worse than worse…

…Wars?!…

No…******* I really mean what dose it matter if a man covet the whole world and lose it all…soul kind of…thin-g!..

By mistake we can remmend and continue…

But changing the continu-El place of venue…

You will always in God’s plate be on the menu…

BSOM\thbg
http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

What for dinner Mindy??!!…

1 comment:

  1. I kind of think...

    Yep...

    I..

    NYNY...

    I said maybe...

    And that does not mean No!!...

    If I don't mess or sign out...

    The promise still stand to follow you where ever you go...

    ....

    ReplyDelete