Thursday, February 9, 2012

Seeing R person playing with a dog she likes...

I forgot the many smites...

And thought the dog bites...

I could not see any flying kites...

And in the air I could refrain...

I thought about the past pain...

And I look for the coming rain...

And not remember the past stain...

I the air never more...

I have glory galore...

And though the is but a whore...

I could not hear in the snore...

And in the end I come again...

And she sees everything thought the window-pane...

Come ye my love I hear you now...

The you will never abandon...

The come from heaven calling chow!!!

The Bread became flesh...

And We beheld His wonder...

And you foolish...take heed...

I will work in you a work...

That you make you wonder...

BSOM\thbg
http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

No comments:

Post a Comment