Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Face-shift illegal...!

Jesus said to his discipiles: A rich man once had a manager to take care of his business. But he was told that his manager was wasting money. So the rich man called him in and said, “What is this I hear about you? Tell me what you have done! You are no longer going to work for me.” The manager said to himself, “What shall I do now that my master is going to fire me? I can’t dig ditches, and I am ashamed to beg. I know what I’ll do, so that people will welcome me into their homes after I lost my job.” Then he called one by one the people who owed his master. He asked the first one. “How much do you owe my master?” “One hundred barrels of olive oil,” The man answered. So the manager said, “Take you bill and sit down and quickly and write ‘fifty’.” The manager asked someone else who owed debt to his master, “How much do you owe my master?” And he said, “One thousand bushes of wheat.” And the manager said take you bill and write ‘eight hundred’” The master praised his dishonest manager for doing well. For that time the Master earned the reputation of being the kindest of persons and the debtor payed the outstanding bill and said… Faceshift… With this Master who can go wrong when thing are ill… Skit BSOM\thbg http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory// "many are called by few are chosen to deal with this kind master…" A Starbucks Customer

No comments:

Post a Comment