Thursday, May 3, 2012

If you're not keen on using the mouse, you can use the keyboard to select the cells you want. Sticking with the Shift+click method of selecting cells, the easiest way to select cells with the keyboard is to combine the Shift key with other keystrokes that move the cell cursor. Excel 2010 for DummiesG Greg Harvey, PhD --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I came by to see my chic and she gave me a bad look response. And she said I had to put you away and get the last satisfaction!! And I knew she was surrounded by dog so I just passed by till' another day. And I said to her in some call... Some where in you heart is something that will give me the last satisfaction because you are a reviler. And him who trouble you will see that the cell that will be given to him has 'bubba' to satisfy him round the clock. And if this machine works like the trouble we had, know that it is now working to give you the prophesy and the admonition... skit BSOM/thbg http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory// And you know how things works out for me.... Work out your salvation with fear and treeembbblinnnnggg!!!! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- What is the reason of you Hope?! Skit the Dope?!... skit

No comments:

Post a Comment