Thursday, May 31, 2012

So Holy it was a total clean-out!!!

Nantiki...? Nantiki.......? Nantiki.......!!!!!!! WHAT!@!!??? I don't like this idea that heaven and earth will pass away... and that god answers very few prayers for this life... for those that are non of his... Well lovely lice...I I had this idea that if we perservere like we teach in universities and my colleges... Well...flea much skin... I do love you... But if I can't get under your skin...mmm...coin...munch-skin... I do want to get into you pants... But more troublesome is how to get Mt. Sinoai... Si esta en Saudi Arabia... I ya con el odio quwe hemos creado... El aposento santo esta en la montania...en es pais... Dios le dijo a nuestro Moses que se quitara las zapatos por que el lugar ear santo..Y no el temple que Herod sucio construio comido chichi-erros-ones... Pero munchones... Este hombre arabe con todo ese aceite... No es limpio no compartir... BSOM\thbg http://www.chistianblog.com/tohimbeglory// Clean... One obsevever said watching the late show with Jimmy Kimmel...

No comments:

Post a Comment