Monday, August 8, 2011

I think we are still in the business here at Blogger!!..

NT: What is with you today BSOM?!...

BOSOM: I don't know but I thought Blogger had given us a bad number!!!...

Nantiki: I don't know but we are still here in the business...

BSOM: I don't know but I like this site...

NanoTic: I first started here...

BOSNIA: But...

Nantiki: We are still here in the business...

...I thought that there was trouble...

Bostonia: I want to know...

Nano thought: I was kicked out of Christianblog for my views...

Better Bosnia: But why how...

Nantiki Himself: But him I guess is not troubling us here...

...but for a second I though there was trouble here too...

Better Budwieser Buruau: I like to tell you here at Blogger...

...well we are still here...

...tommorrow I don't know....

...and in the end....

Nantiki: ....Well still still better sense here to endure what is true...

...him over there has all the trouble in the world to keep finances up his blog...

...but him over yonder gave him up to the worst number...

...to give up the truth...

....but...

....his finances are fine in the book with him at side to take him out of bad red line numbers nook!!...

....Natiki...Acid la vid...

...Many are called by few are chosen...

...sigh...sigh

BSOM

http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

For my freind John...those were the days my freind we thought they never end...mmm...mmm

For Mr. Nuke....By the rivers of babilon...mmm...mmm...when we where young....mmm...mmm

We may have to come to that place again...one more time...

thbg

No comments:

Post a Comment