Friday, August 12, 2011

The Way we were...

Nantiki: And whuz does one say that Christ is the Way?!!...

BSOM: I'm gettin' married but they haven't offered the 51 million dowry for my skin!!...

Nantiki Perplexed: That is kin of stff!!...

BSOM: Yep all the souls I could of saved...no money could of saved them!!...

Nantiki 140: I don't know that triple pass five I don't know...!!

BSOM: You don't know because the reviler is messing up the BB machines!!...

Nantiki: Dowry persor will eventually get married to someone he may not like at all!!....

BSOM: Hold me tight...My Lord...

And never lose sight...

...You are of all might!!...

Nantike: And he may come any moment...

...Like a thief at the night...

BSOM

http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

Like a thief in the Knight...

thbg

1 comment:

  1. In the Modern view of religion, lots of focus is placed on obedience, but like a thief by the knight, it has gone to be an open season on those whose faith is weak of never hear of Christ or contented with another denomination on some point.

    Paul said that knowledge puffs up and but love builds up. And proclaiming himself as chief of sinners and the asking the Lord to deliver him from his body of death...

    thbg

    ReplyDelete