Monday, August 8, 2011

The Last Resort...effective!!...

Nantike de lobo: Lovi what do you tarry in doing what I tell you?!...

Lovi BSOM: I thought you just suggested...lobi


Mania de Lobe: I though I did not suggest but tell you...lobby!!!..


Love or match point: I thought I heard you but...I thought you ordered me...lobes...


Manitas Santas: I though yes...I commanded you to defend the Contstitution...!!!


Game Point: You got that wan right...


...you just do that we will be all right...for sure!!!


Game Over Mantiki: Ok...it was so simple where did I get it wrong!!!...


BSOM: Perhaps you did not want to see what was convenient...for YOU!!!


Hob the Nun: Check...check...Freeze...freeze...chek...wanted to chicken out!!!...


BSOM


http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//


Check me out here...


thbg

No comments:

Post a Comment