Thursday, August 4, 2011

Indeed the gospel is not for everyone...only some are chosen!!..

Customer: Nantiki why do you swagger...huh?!!..

Citizen of the Earth: Natiki...you must understand to be clear and understood...huh!!

Nantiki: It was just was just my imaganation runnin' away from...or with me...from me...!!!

Customer: No la reboruges Nantiki...no era tu imagination...at all...huh...!!!

Citizen with democlesure: I couldn't see how that made any differrence?!!!...Hoh!!..

Natikiti: I assure you I did not meant or mean or...I just happen to look that way!!...Hah!!!

Bored of regions director: La Pas Y Constitutision es todo lo que qerreromos!! ...HeeH!!..

Nantiki: Pas Y and the Constitution it all we want...and 4 billion dollars in gold...para que want

pedir mas...otro tequila por please on the rocks!!..

...muchos piden pero pocos escogen!!...

BSOM

http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

Only few are chosen..chu=ks!!

thbg

No comments:

Post a Comment