Sunday, March 4, 2012

"Hi, how are you? she said, when Shona answered the phone.

Great. " said Shona breezily.

There was a lot of noise on in Shona and Paul's flat.

The noise of the two people who knew to enjoy themselves and

weren't worried about bothering the neighbors by having the

stereo turned up to "This May Damage Your Hearing" level.

"I just wanted to talk", Maggie said.

"Serious talk?" ask Shona.

"Turn the music down," Shona yelled.

"So what happened?" demanded Shona, when the noise level dropped slightly,

"He turned up on your doorstep, confessed undying love and promised to never be a naughty boy again"

Past Secrets

Cathy Kelly

------------------------------------------------------

And how was the fun or fund raiser or can driver for UTEP students Love?...

I could see how that could have anything to do with what you pretend!...

And I guess being pretentious is the new call of the game...

And what each one of those still the same...

And someone told me someday...

You be called yourselve by another name...

And we forgotten if I did not know...

Who it is washed out our damnation stain...

But sometimes it looks like it was all in vain...

Perhaps it is time to catch the next train...

At the UTEP...

Well I couldn't explain what that means again and again and again...

BSOM\thbg

http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

I really thought it was my imagination running away with me...

perhaps...it is all in vain...

BSOM\thbg

No comments:

Post a Comment