Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The ill intention suit...

"You mean Colin," Queen Titania said, picking up one of the marzipan people and nibbling at its feet.

"He's quite a good dancer you know. I hope we see him later, at the evening ball." The Queen pounted.

"Last Saturday he didn't show up. We were horribly disappointed. I was the first ball he's missed in...

months..."

how i found the perfect dress
Maryrose Wood
--------------------------

Jesus tells the story that that there was a great ball in Heaven and not a Crystal Ball dance, but a feast

And many were invited, but some said, Naw! I got a wife and she doesn't like the King, and another said,

I got two horses to train and can't miss out, my colleague frats will never forgive me...

And another said, I have a field to plow and I can't think I will relax if I stop worrying about where my

next crop is coming from, surely the King can't help me with that deal.

You know mouth talks and paper walks...

BSOM\thbg
http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//
---------------------------

Late note: One did appear after He disappointed all the rest not to attend but He himself couldn't miss the Ball.

But He was ill dressed with ill intentions and the King examined him and pointed that He be trown out

outside where is crying, knashing of teeth and wailing of the worst kind...!!

______________________________

And thou shall consume all the people which the Lord thy God shall deliver thee; thine eye shall

have not pity upon them; neither shalt thou shall serve their gods; for that will a snare unto thee.

If thou shall say in thine heart, These nations are more than I how can I disposses them?

....

Thou shall not be afraid of them, but remember what the Lord thine God did to Pharaoh and unto all Egypt...!!!

More over the Lord thine God will send the hornet, until they that are left, and hide themselves from thee, be
destroyed...

Thou shall not be afraid of them, for the Lord thine God is among you, a mighty God and...

TERRIBLE...!!!

To say the least we should fear him always...

Old Testament
----------------

No comments:

Post a Comment