Saturday, March 3, 2012

Some Trivia

“Your emperor may be a great prince:
I do not doubt it, seeing that he has
Sent his subjects so far across the waters;

And I AM willing to treat him as my brother.
As for the Pope of whom you speak, he must
Be mad to speak giving away countries that do

Do not belong to him. As for my faith, I will not
Change it. Your own god, as you tell me, was put
To death by very men he created.

But my god still looks down upon his children.”

ATKUHUALPA
Inca ruler’s response to hearing that Pope Alexander VI
Had declared Peru to be possession of Spain, 1533
--------------------------------------

Love you do you percieve??!..

I don’t know but I think some more faith than others…

And…

I don’t know what I faith I thought I had…

But God perceived as just…

And…

He did not look at what…

Lowly state I thought some of my peers…

Took me for such…

Ditto…

ATAHUALPA must of being very confident…

That in Heaven resides of the Universe

HIM…President

BSOM/thbg
http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

No comments:

Post a Comment