Monday, April 16, 2012

Some came crooked and some did not came at all...!!

Christina drank from the water fountain until the horrible taste was out of her mouth, but she didn't have to clean her own clothing up; she missed herself.

It's the right timing, she thought, proud of herself.

And then she thought, I'm in the nurse's office. I'm sure the fear files are here.

She looked around the room. White walls with posters on dental hygiene and sexually transmitted deseases. A large sink with jars of cotton wads, Q-tips, and tongue depressors. An ARSENAL of aspirit and some WITCH hazael.

Losing Christina Collection
Careoline B. Cooney
-----------------------------------

Everything was suddenly so overwhelming. I turned to Jean-Paul, and warm tear came to my eyes. "I can't even begin to tell you how much I owe you." I couldn't hold it anymore and broke down, but in the happiest way possible.

"Cloe, you don't owe me anything." He came around and gave a big hug.

"I'm so sorry," I said, wiping at my eyes. "I totally ruined your suit."

Exclusively Chloe
J.A Yang
----------------------------------

This is the Christian Story you can be part of...

skit

BSOM\thbgd
http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

__________________________________

What is missin' can not be numbered, but what is crooked...d

bad biz...

thought
-------

No comments:

Post a Comment