Thursday, April 19, 2012

Wish Upon a Starbucks!!

Upon completing my graduate studies, I got a teaching job at a well known international school in Bangkok. My salary was several times higher than a teacher at a local school would earn…

At church, I enjoyed Sunday gatherings and to giving one-tenth of my income to the Lord, I was reluctant. One tenth would be a large amount, so I offered what I thought was enough…

Over the years, I accumulated my savings in the bank and later invested in stocks.

….

Then came an economic crisis. The stock market plunged. Not only did my stocks go down in value, but two companies what were a major part of my stock investment went bankrupt…

After the all the hard work of teaching for years, I lost most of what I had invested. Then I regretted not offering my tithe to my church…

Had I offered one-tenth of my salary every month, that sum would of being used for God’s work…

I am now retired. My major source of income is an apartment I rent out. I have been faithful offering one-tenth of my income to my church…

Although the tenants in my apartment come and go, the Lord has always provided for me sufficiently. God has blessed me in many ways.

Church Offering

Upper Room
September-October 2011
------------------------------------

The White House
Washington


Good evening,

I’m writing to tell you that all U.S troops will return home from Iraq by the end of December. After nearly nine years, the American war in Iraq will end. Our servicemen and women will be with their families for the holidays.

The war came to tremendous cost. More than a million Americans served in Iraq, and nearly 4,500 gave their lives in service to the rest of us…



Today, as always, we will honor those patriots…

When I came into office, I pledged to…

Thank you,

President Barack Obama

---------------------------------------------

BSOM\thbg
http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

---------------------------------------------

Come to know what was offered for the Gospel, and perhaps some did not even believe in what they helped to preserved, but Jesus said emphatically,…

That if anyone gives even a cold drink of water to the least of my believers, I assure you He or She will not go, without the reward…and they must as well done it me …

Skit

Note: Starbuck is doing very well in stocks, and I just thought that I…

Well I had a nice time there somewhere sometime…

tohimbeglory

No comments:

Post a Comment