Thursday, July 7, 2011

Any ways the Court needs proof and not poof!..

The lady pschiatrist said you mother has been coming here saying you been manacing her!!

I said good just put all in writing!!...

And she said,...In writtin' hun?...In writtin' huh...what a thought in writtin!!..

And she said,...moving right along how have you been feeling?!!...

And I said wonderful,...just the regular malaize of medicine and regular copin!...

And she said good,...

And I said stalking is against the law I believe?!...

And I forgot what she said next...

But can I count on you for contact number...you know staking a disability patient is against the law!!!...

And she said,....mmm.....mmm....I suppose we could have a contact number!!...

And I said,...wonderfull...

And she said,...see you in three....months...

And I said....check...wonderfull!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment