Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Orange Bloosom and the Crimson Pink Tide!!..

" Better the poor that walketh in his inter-grit-i, then he that is per-ser in lip, and is full..."

I Nantiki like to think tat...but is like bible...but my own...well I tell you someone told me...that I have a good knack and not nac...well they...get to the sub...and maybe that is the best way...eat you know...i like that!!!

Per-sir-venering to tell the nation,...I kink...no kin...no kind of thought that we could purr things together...

Well that is it...my littel Boones Farm snack here,...but only on holidays...you know easy on stuff stove stuffa...yeah...well I don't drink and drive...just drive down the road and take drink...but easy...despacito...muy despacito...mmm

Adios Amigos...Well remember to vote...or vot....why do we bott...that is all American...

Reporting Nantiki Nation wide from under the bridge of Las Americas...

No comments:

Post a Comment