Sunday, July 10, 2011

The Hobo Hope but sometimes well...

Any ways any body have a beer around here!!...

I can't find my way in this mess...

...burp...burp...

This Sunday morning is like...

Well like those days you just want to take slowly...

Because slowly is all there is...

And just kickin' into high gear is just out reach now...

But I'll just pick up the paper...

And see what new in the town...

I think my nation is just gettin' ready to get going...

And Lucile please put that coffee pot on the grill...

And I'll look at this paper and what is still in its place still..

And I hope some invent a cash mill...

Because in my pocket no centavito luz...

Is somewhere out of place...

Lucille hurry with coffee...

And try to find a cracker solution to this...

other day figure it out Maze...

But how I continue to hope to keep on goin'...

I just Amaze...!

No comments:

Post a Comment