Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Devil is Di-a-bola-lic-al!!..

Hobo de Carson: The envelope please...

....Hobo de Care-son opennin' envelope...

....May you mother in law a have a 40 digit pin number on her grave lock!!..

Hobe: Ok...it wasn't nice!!...

...but how nice is when the pin works ok!!...

Hobo Sad: Ok...redemption...I wasn't nice at aah!!...

...I just had a bad day with Rachel Duran yesterday!!...

...And today we made up...!!

...but we are broke...!!

...but not broken up...!!

Hobo alas Worsts: We...love each other...but we have probs!!...

...we are proud!!...

And the worst part is the it is a two tango thing...

Hobo Epi-logue: Well we hit the pins 87% but we are ok...

...we just couldn't get our of the place...

...I thought I left all my charm n' the car...

...when you got it ...it just pours...the chicks love it!!...

Acid la-bib...some got it some don't...well I guess I have it!!...

...what a drak...I just don't just don't know how to turn off...

well that grace...some got ti some don't...Many Blessing two you...

Adios Amigo...I'm going to miss you...some got the chicks...some got the...well...

...huntsville there a nice park near by!!...

BSOM

http://www.christianblog.com/tohimbeglory//

Turn here...better than huntsville...avoid that place!!

thbg

No comments:

Post a Comment