Thursday, July 7, 2011

The White Guess or Gueese!!..

Now Aflaco doesn't really want to take insurance anymore!...

He takes everything so personal!...

He thinks it is all about him!...

I saw you come in...and look at yourself in the mirror...like you were walking...upon yack!!

And ways not perceiving to anyone...

In the news king David is happy because Goliath...

We could not put things together today...

And he threw a party and had a holy convacation to God of thanks...

And well...

Lookin' over my shoulder...

And I do that all time...

What is left of my shoulder!!..

Any way she thought...thought...ok...thought

I carried her on my back for 400 ft 30% uphill...

And today for her that was her biggest thrill!!...

No se rajen y arriva el Escudo National y Capitol Hill!!..

And don't call my Bill...

Because on the mail is the bill!!...

And that will be another thrill...

For Capital Hill!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment